Sunday, January 01, 2006

Where to start?

The first day of the new year is almost over, and I had hoped to post something more in depth about myself. Who I am, how I got here...but it's not so easy. I have too much to say. Too much to tell the world.

To begin to explain pherotones, and why I am convinced we are on the verge of something huge in the field of human attractive sciences, I have to tell you a lot about myself...I have to be completely honest, otherwise why bother, right?

For starters, my friends think I'm crazy. My family has no idea what I am talking about. My colleagues are polite, but thye won't look me in the eyes. Sometimes I wonder myself.

On top of that, my love life...is already...complicated, and this pherotone business is just going to make it worse. More on that later. (honesty, right?)

So where do I start?

I should probably start with Ekstrom.

He's the man who taught me about Pherotones.

1 Comments:

Anonymous david burn said...

At least there are no fake comments here. That's an improvement over previous entries into the character blog sweepstakes.

And the writing's good. Be thankful for small wonders. Right?

19 January, 2006 19:20  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home