Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Serendipity? Or is it more?

So last night, I'm standing in my kitchen, doing the dishes, listening to the radio, when I hear this commentaray about choral singing and how it makes the singers feel happy.

The woman doing the story mentioned the Sacculus, a small sac-like part of the inner ear that connects with the nerves that connect with the brain, and is thought to stimulate pleasure centers.

When the sacculus resonates at certain frequencies, we feel good. Hence, the joy of singing in harmony with other human beings.

That rang bells for me, of course, and five minutes of googling later, I had some more answers.

My point is that before I had my own Pherotonal experience, and began looking for the secrets of how Pherotones work, I would not have heard that same segment on the radio, and. I probably would have ignored it.

Not any more. The second best thing about Pherotone research is that it has opened my trained mind to a world of new possibilities, and now that I look, I see that others have been looking also.

It feels good. Like I am not alone. I am not crazy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get your degree?

17 January, 2006 16:32  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home