Friday, January 13, 2006

Intriguing...

More evidence* from the web on how sound influences behavior in the animal kingdom.

Pretty technical stuff. But at this point everything is helpful. Of course, this doesn't prove anything about Pherotones, but it's interesting all the same.

*Source: Journal of Fish Biology, Volume 63,�Number 3, September 2003, pp. 724-737(14)
Authors: Leis J.M.1;�Carson-Ewart B.M.1;�Hay A.C.1;�Cato D.H.2

I think we're getting close to nailing down our first offering of Pherotones. Naming them has been tough.

Lot's of arguments with Jeremy, the pherotones.com webmaster. He got snippy with me several times. I can't help it if I didn't grow up with computers.

I just want to make sure that people take Pherotones seriously. Some of the names seem silly to me, but I guess the goal is to get them out there, and then to document the results. I guess jeremy knows what he is doing.

I'll post the new names when I get them.

Still trying to figure out how to do pictures. Any clues?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home