Friday, December 30, 2005

Cool...It's working.

Well, OK, so I don't have time for a long post right now, I just got back from another trip to Denmark, and I am more convinced than ever that Pherotones are real.

The problem now is that I have to prove it. I've gathered a loyal, brilliant team, but our colleagues are going to tear us apart in short order if we don't start producing some verifiable, double blind studies to back our findings...

Still, I know what I know, and as I'll go into more detail later on this blog, there is a personal side to the pherotones story, my story. I wouldn't be on this odyssey if not for my own personal experiences.

Discovering Pherotones opened my eyes to a lot of new things.

I do know this, before Pherotones, I was only half alive.

This blog is where I hope to wrestle with the non-scientific side of the pherotones debate. Big questions about how attraction works in our actual lives.

This is where we will deal with the less impirical side of Pherotones.

More to come after I figure out how to post a picture, and brighten up this dark template...although black does go with everything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, too cute that you can know about and spell "double blind studies" but can't spell "impirical". Where did you get you degree? My doctorate is from NYU. And my ringtone is sexxxy.

18 January, 2006 20:49  
Anonymous Bill said...

hi I reead the article in the news & observer so i decided to enjoy a laugh amazing web site for jst a laugh but ahh you must be accumulating data on who read it.

good luck thanks for the ;laughs

31 January, 2006 09:14  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home